There is nothing quite like some truly terrifying tunes to (black) magic some rhythm into even the most reluctant skele-bones! So, be sure to grab a groovy ghoul this spooky season – because the only terrifying thing this Halloween will be your housemate’s reaction as they bear witness to your spook-tacular moves on the dancefloor.
Let our petrifying playlist put a spell on you, as you put the ‘BOO’ into ‘Boogie’, and don’t be afraid to get really devilish with your dancing, be it at a horrifying house party, or a diabolical disco, this Halloween!
- Werewolves of London – Warren Zevon
2. Somebody’s Watching Me – Rockwell
3. Zombie – Jamie T
4. Poison Arrow – ABC
5. Zombie Prom – Kaiser Chiefs
6. Dracula’s Wedding – Outkast
7. Maneater – Hall and Oates
8. Hungry Like the Wolf – Duran Duran
9. Little Monster – Royal Blood
10. She Wolf- Shakira
11. CHIC – Le Freak
12. Psycho Killer – Talking Heads
13. Monster- The Automatic
Image: Skeletons dancing/Wikimedia Commons